Sorry, this job is no longer available
Trade Marketing Manager, Media/Publishing
Reporting to the Director of Brand Engagement, the Trade Marketing Manager will be the instigator/focal point for all trade marketing activity and support the sales team by driving industry awareness of the commercial opportunities. They will create impact through collaboration with a broad cross section of people: consumer and content Marketing, Sales, Comms & PR, Mobile, Product and Events.
The Trade Marketing Manager will build strong relationships with media agencies, creative agencies and industry press that are an integral part of their success.
- Create Awareness of the publisher as an influential, connected, cross-platform media owner specifically by:
o Creating awareness of the extraordinary audience growth story
o Driving understanding of the Progressive audience
o Showcasing the products and services
- Support the Sales Team to create greater revenue and partnership opportunities
Reporting to the Director of Brand & Engagement, the Trade Marketing Manager will be responsible for driving all external aspects of Trade Marketing and championing its importance internally. In practice, this will involvement organising events, presenting to media agencies, creating marketing assets - websites, iPad apps etc, commissioning industry - leading research and thinkpieces, driving Trade PR and Comms as well as personally driving their engagement with clients.
Skills & Experience:
- Significant experience in a trade marketing role
- Experience of working in a digital media environment
- Experience of successfully devising marketing strategies
- Experience of delivering Marketing campaigns within digital media industry
- Experience of building strong relationships with clients and media agency partners
- Excellent communication skills
- Negotiation skills
- Confident in dealing with a range of different people
- Commercially focussed
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Good planning and organising skills
- Dynamic and Proactive
- Enthusiastic about cutting-edge commercial digital media
If this sounds like the role for you then please contact Rachel Hawker ASAP
Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment specialises in marketing jobs across Creative, PR, Clientside, Account Handling and Executive. We offer unrivalled opportunities across all specialisms and industry sectors, presenting you with only the best marketing jobs. Although we try to respond to all applications, the high number we receive means this isn`t always possible. If you have not heard from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has not been successful. For more information, visit www.blueskiescareers.co.uk and we`ll make sure we do our best to find you the perfect marketing role.