Marketing manager / Marketing Lead
Marketing Manager/ Marketing Lead
Salary: £25k Base - £30 OTE
Our client is a fast paced, vibrant organisation, leading the way in the UK as the number 1 specialist distributor of multi format video games. With almost 30 years in the industry our client has made their stamp in the market, pushing for growth within the company through the changing market and economic climate.
With new visions set by the client, the need for a Marketing Lead has become apparent. This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic, dynamic, passionate individual to join a highly respected, thriving business.
The Marketing manager/ Marketing Lead role
Our client is looking for a creative and innovative Marketing Lead to assist and follow up on all aspects of marketing and creative planning for key clients. The successful individual will be able to work closely with both the internal team and external accounts to deliver market leading and successful campaigns across all channels of the business.
Functional responsibilities include:
- Delivering class leading marketing campaigns
- Design and distribute artwork to both internal and external customers
- Website maintenance, advert creation, data management
- Develop strong lasting relationships with publishers and retail
- Promote consumer fulfillment division with internal and external customers.
- Champion Consumer Fulfillment throughout the business.
- Work closely with product managers to deliver solutions in keeping with their requirements.
- Produce creative mock-ups in short time frames to match customer needs.
- Exceptional relationship building skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Experienced with all aspects of digital marketing
- A highly creative, organised, enthusiastic individual who can work effectively to set deadlines.
- Highly competent using a form of desktop publisher
- Extensive knowledge of the retail and/or publishing sector is highly advantageous.
In return, our client is offering a competitive package of £25k Base Salary with a very achievable £30k OTE (uncapped). The opportunity for extensive career progression is clear within the business. This is a truly unique opportunity for the right person to join a class leading, vibrant company.
To apply for this role, click the APPLY NOW button below
- 23 November 2012
- 23 December 2012
- Client Side / In-house, Consumer Goods, Electronics, Print & Packaging, Retail, Data Services, Gaming
- Account Management, Advert Trafficking, Brand Management, Campaign Management, Channel Marketing, Creative, Database Marketing, Direct Marketing, Market Research, Marketing, Production, Public Relations, Publishing
- Full Time
- Contract Type
About Pareto Law
Executive Sales Recruitment
More jobs like this
- Junior / Exec Level Retail Publishing Client Side / In-house jobs in Birmingham
- Junior / Exec Level Retail Publishing Consumer Goods jobs in Birmingham
- Junior / Exec Level Retail Publishing Electronics jobs in Birmingham
- Junior / Exec Level Retail Publishing Print & Packaging jobs in Birmingham
- Junior / Exec Level Retail Publishing Retail jobs in Birmingham