Client Account Director - Performance & Improvement - £36k-£40k
Here’s a chance for a strong Client Account Director to join one of the world’s most successful Performance Improvement companies. The business has been running for over 30 years and now has offices in Australia, US, China, India, Canada employing over 1000 people. They help some of the world’s best respected companies to motivate and retain their staff and/or improve customer loyalty. They practice what they preach when it comes to keeping their employees happy.
A job opportunity has arisen for a hard working dynamic team player to join the Client Services team working on a number of high profile clients across a range of industries and sectors. You will lead and manage the team to ensure targets are achieved and profitable programmes are retained on an on-going basis and expanded to their full potential. You will oversee all the financial aspects of client jobs and within existing accounts upsell current projects, cross-sell the companies services and identify mew opportunities in order to maximise revenue and profit per client.
· Account Direction.
· Client Liaison.
· Leading a team.
· Growing existing business.
· Developing New Business.
· Line Management responsibility.
· Responsibility for managing client project budgets.
Skills & Experience:
· Significant relevant experience in an agency environment with a focus on Client Services within the Performance Improvements arena of significant client-side experience in similar role.
· Experience in building, developing and maintaining relationships with a spectrum of people up to Board level.
· Convincing and persuasive presentation skills with previous experience of presenting to a Senior Management/Board level.
· Imaginative and creative thinker.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Previous experience of managing data and data flows and specifying and managing databases and websites.
· Have in depth knowledge of Performance Improvement philosophy including rules structures, budget determinations and case studies.
Please do not hesitate to apply if you would like to find out more details.