Project Manager – BTL (Direct and Digital), FMCG, Automotive, Telcoms. London. £25K-£35K.
This world-leading multichannel agency provides a platform for innovation within an integrated network. Based in London, this is a multi award-winning agency where the best in the business aspire to work.
THIS PROJECT MANAGER ROLE
Reporting to the Project Director you will be responsible for managing multiple projects. The activity is Integrated with a predominant focus on Direct and Digital (including Web and Social).
• Management and development of Junior Project Managers.
• Deliver projects on time and on budget.
• Exude positivity to motivate co-workers.
• Implement operational processes.
THE IDEAL PROJECT MANAGER
This Project Manager must come from a leading London-based Integrated, Direct, or Digital creative agency. This Project Manager must drive projects to completion, motivate people to deliver, and lead from the middle.
• Experience managing integrated, direct, and digital campaigns.
• Strong familiarity of relevant industry software. (e.g. Basecamp, AtTask, Peoplesoft, MS-Project).
• Positive attitude and a passion for organisation.
• Crucial project management role in a world-renowned agency.
• Opportunity to work on major brands.
• Highly competitive salary and flexible benefits.
If you think you are the right Project Manager for this role, click APPLY NOW and upload your CV.
About Daniel Marks London
Daniel Marks is an independent headhunting and search company. We specialise in Account Handling, Creative, Planning, Production, PM & Tech positions within leading Digital, DM and Integrated agencies
More jobs like this
- Junior / Exec Level Digital Project Management Agency jobs in London (East)
- Junior / Exec Level Digital Project Management Digital Agency jobs in London (East)
- Junior / Exec Level Digital Project Management Direct Marketing Agency jobs in London (East)
- Junior / Exec Level Digital Project Management Integrated Agency jobs in London (East)