Digital Account Director
Digital Account Director- Central London- £55k
This media agency is part of a rapidly growing global network and they pride themselves on smart planning with plenty resource at all levels to deliver it.
Staff retention rates are second to none because they really do look after their people and offer unparalleled career development opportunities. It’s a great place to work.
We are looking for an account director who will be responsible for growing central digital investment by identifying optimum digital strategies & securing required budgets for paid-for activities centrally.
Responsibilities and duties will include:
- Develop plans for paid-for opportunities within a prescribed decision making framework that meet global and local objectives
- Deliver campaign analysis at various stages of the process to meet reporting requirements
- Strategic focus in across all digital media; implementational focus on all paid-for channels.
- Negotiate and buy media for global funds as per the media plan
The Account Director MUST have/be:
- Minimum 7 years experience of digital marketing planning and buying (agency, media owner or client side)
- Good knowledge of overall online marketing mix including search, social, display, video, mobile
- Sound understanding of ad-server technologies (e.g. Doubleclick)
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Business German and/or Korean a distinct advantage
- Proficient in MS Office, including Excel, Word and Powerpoint
Dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell.... we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.