Junior Graphic Designer
- Creative Role
- Blue-Chip MNCs Clients
- Global Team
Our client is a global retail marketing specialist, providing end-to-end solutions for clients' retail visibility. Due to expansion into Asia Pacific, there is now the opportunity for a high-calibre Junior Graphic Designer to drive exciting retail strategies across a broad range of retail scenarios.
Reporting to the Creative Director, you will be responsible for quickly understanding a brief and applying sound composition and typographical design executions to the retail equipment, working alongside a larger creative team and interacting across the board with clients, retail specialists, product designers and engineers to understand the requirements and possibilities of design.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Graduated with Diploma in Graphic Design / Fine Art
- Minimum of 1-3 years relevant experience in a similar capacity
- A passion for design
- Organised, particular, keen eye for detail
- Highly proficient on the Apple Mac platform utilising Adobe CD Suite and Microsoft PowerPoint
- An understanding of pre-press or repro is certainly a benefit
Contact Hong Jieqing (JQ) on (65) 6854 5622 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number CJ/HJQ21293 www.ambition.com.sg
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
Business Licence Number:200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117