EVENT PRODUCTION MANAGER
Multi-purpose performance and corporate events venue in central London with state-of-the-art AV and technical equipment that facilitates a busy programme of public music and arts performances as well as a wide range of corporate and commercial events.
As part of the commercial events team, the Event Production Manager specialises in the technical production of all events and conferences. The Event Production Manager assists in the development, liaison and management of all clientele and creatively consults on production, technical feasibility and logistics.
- Liase with clients to understand and interpret their vision
- Advise and assist clients with all elements of technical production
- Design and deliver production solutions to meet the client's requirements
- Market and up-sell all technical production packages to meet revenue targets
- Record and disseminate all technical spec information to specialist technical areas
- Generate technical quotations, artistic hire contracts and production schedules
- Draw up all H&S documentation, risk assessments and method statements
- Liase with the Technical Manager to book resource, staff and equipment
- Develop the organisation's venue hire business to the local and wider artistic and educational community
- Liase with tour and external production companies
- Assist with staff recruitment, training and development
- Maintain, manage and develop supplier contacts and stakeholder relationships
- Create and develop technical rate cards, bespoke production & venue hire packages
- Monitor and performance manage the department's budget
- Liase and work with all internal departments, including Sound, AV, LX, Stage, Programming, Front of House, Box Office, Marketing, Finance and Catering and Hospitality departments
- Good event & performance related production and project management experience
- Excellent knowledge of production techniques and technical equipment used in a variety of specialist fields including lighting, sound, AV and stage management
- Strong sales experience and demonstrable commercial focus
- Experience of creating and managing budgets in excess of £100,000
- Experience of managing a multi-skilled team within a diverse events environment
- Excellent communication, client and artist liaison
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, initiative, diplomacy and sensitivity
- Ability to work flexible hours as and when required (weekend and evening work)
- Proven track record of managing senior level client relationships and demanding technical events
- Knowledge of all relevant current UK legislation including H&S and Employment Law
- Experience of Artifax / central event management system desirable but not essential
If you have a proven track record as an Event Production Manager (ideally with specific conference and corporate event production experience) and are looking for a new and exciting permanent position with a highly regarded, award winning venue, then send your CV straight away by clicking 'Apply Now'.
About Regan & Dean Recruitment Limited
As a specialist recruiter providing our recruitment services to media, event and creative communications since 1989, we pride ourselves on being a small, ethical, specialist, recruitment consultancy that offers an efficient, personal and friendly service.