Sorry, this job is no longer available
Market Research Executive
This role is ideal for a graduate with a highly analytical background - Mathematics, Economics or Business Studies degrees would be particularly beneficial - whilst having the communication skills necessary to provide valuable business recommendations to the client in a personable fashion. With your numerical background you will need to demonstrate a strong knowledge of statistics or market intelligence and Microsoft packages, such a Word, Excel and Powerpoint. Previous experience in using SPSS or Stata would be beneficial. Ideally you will have strong quantitative reasoning ability and an understanding of market research methodologies.
Your typical day-to-day responsibilities for this Market Research Executive role would include:
* Preparing proposals and designing market research projects that address the specific needs of their clients.
* Act as the link with project coordinators and research team based across the world to support research fieldwork.
* Analysis of consumer data, or EPOS data, and market information in order to understand the impact of potential and current product launches.
* Using forecasting tools in order to predict the sales of commodities before they go to market.
* Composing reports and presentations which provide insight for the clients and their go-to-market products.
If you feel like you're a suitably analytical individual who would thrive in an environment with one of the world's leading market research companies working with some of the most appealing businesses within the FMCG and retail sectors please apply below or send your most up-to-date CV directly to email@example.com