Hong Kong based Mother’s Choice is an independent, non-profit organization with a simple but profound mission statement: “provide and promote loving, nurturing care for babies and children needing permanent homes, and for single girls and their families facing crisis pregnancies”. This is achieved through four basic principles:
- Oversees all matters relating to Mother’s Choice’s fundraising activity - maintain income from existing sources, identify and research potential funding channels, develop proposals for projects to attract new funding,
- Provide strategic leadership in fundraising activities, oversees, develop and implement strategic outreach and development initiatives for Mother’s Choice fundraising and promotional activities.
- Develop and maintain close working relationships with key donors and stakeholders,
- Organise and manage Mother’s Choice and partnered events as well as overseeing production of event collateral.
- University graduate in Communications or related discipline;
- 2 years relevant managerial experience in Fundraising and marketing sectors, preferred.
Heidrick & Struggles is assisting Mother’s Choice with the selection of candidates. For more information on Mother’s Choice, please visit www.motherschoice.org. To apply, please submit your CV to email@example.com or send your details to Heidrick & Struggles, Suite 1408, Two Pacific Place, 88 Queensway, Hong Kong.