Trainee Recruiters! Hong Kong Firebrand
Are you in a hurry to be successful? Do you want to be able to really control your own achievements, earnings and career progression?
This is an entry level opportunity for you to join an innovative, creative and professional team who specialise in permanent recruitment for the Creative, Digital, Marketing and Communications sectors.
You can ask anyone who works here…. Firebrand is a great place to work! We are cutting edge and innovative, with the best new and ongoing training in Hong Kong, state of the art technology, superb benefits and a management team that “rocks”! Work life balance is encouraged in an atmosphere of support and transparency.
We are currently growing our Hong Kong office. So what are we looking for?
● You will be educated or have worked in Hong Kong and have had the opportunity to study or live and work overseas.
● You will ideally speak English as well as Chinese
● You may be a graduate with at least some part-time work experience or you may be someone looking for a complete change in career direction.
● You are excited about doing lots of telephone and face to face sales to win business
● You are able to multi- task and really enjoy being busy
● You have a proven interest in the creative and communications sectors, be it through designing your own website, doing a creative course or through your academic choices.
● You are a results orientated, people person and a strong communicator
If this sounds like the role for you, please don’t hesitate to email your resume to email@example.com
- 27 November 2012
- 27 December 2012
- Agency, Design / Branding Agency, Digital Agency, Media Agency, PR Agency, Strategy / Innovation / Insight, Client Side / In-house, Professional Services
- Design, Direct Marketing, Event Management, Market Research, Marketing, Public Relations, Sales
- Full Time
- Contract Type
Firebrand, formerly the permanent and search division of Aquent, specialises in permanent recruitment solutions for the Marketing, Creative and Digital industries.