Senior Digital Producer
My client is a large company with an in house agency of 50 people and they are looking for a Senior Digital Producer to join the digital team.They ahve a strong creative team in place but are looking for someone who can make things happen and organise the production of digital work, whether using in house resource or outsourcing. The work ranges from web banners, page takeovers and micro sites to apps, games, interactive 'toys' etc. In addition to managing the production of this work you will need to be someone who can take responsibility for budgets and deliver work cost effectively.
This role is based in Guernsey which is the preferable location but my client will consider applications from people who want to commute
Duties will include:
- To participate in briefing and understand the creative requirements for each project
- To produce all online assets as listed above and to determine the most effective and appropriate means for production, internal or external
- To source, cost, negotiate and oversee all external production
- To take responsibility for booking/ scheduling/ timelines etc.
- To take responsibility for the control and administration of production budgets
- To administer and oversee the day to day production of all online assets internally
- To ensure that all design and copywriting requirements are met for each project
- To assist Traffic in planning workload and ensure production timing schedules are met
- To understand the coding and technical requirements for each job
- To ensure the timely delivery of all projects
You will have a minimum of 5 years experience as a web producer and be motivated, organised and a good communicator with experience of liaising with both creatives and clients.