Social Media Manager
Our client is a leading media agency with a fantastic reputation in the market and a roster of accounts which sees them sit comfortably within the top 10 of agencies in the UK. Due to ongoing investment and development in their social offering they are now seeking to recruit a Social Media Manager to take a lead across key business. Working within a specialist business unit you will take a lead on developing the social offering and will remain key to client development and management on a significant spending account. Working in tandem with other areas of the digital offering such as mobile, gaming and SEO you will remain a specialist within your field while also partnering the other areas of the business to offer clients a solid all round solution. As an expert in your field you will provide a true consultancy service (across Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc) to your clients and will be fully responsible for driving and developing campaigns across multiple brands. You will also be pivotal in setting up and writing in depth social media listening/monitoring reports, providing support and leadership for internal client teams in social media whilst being key to generating new ideas to respond to key monitoring outcomes. You will also be responsible for managing a team of planners and analysts and play a key role in blogger outreach programmes, fostering relationships with influential bloggers and online communities in line with developing the agency offering. You will also work closely with the head of department to develop the overall strategy of the department in the wider market.
To be considered for this opportunity you will need to demonstrate solid experience within social where you will have ideally worked in an environment where you have worked in partnership with wider digital platforms. You will be competent with managing and developing a team of people and have a solid appreciation of broader digital platforms, especially SEO. You will also have a genuine passion for your market and be comfortable with giving a strong point of view which will see you working closely with clients to develop and enhance their knowledge of the social market. Experience within a media agency environment is a distinct advantage and you will be motivated by being key to the department as they continue to grow and develop. Experience of managing junior staff working on social media monitoring (using tools such as Radian 6/Brandwatch) is also essential.
- 27 November 2012
- 27 December 2012
- Agency, Advertising / Creative Agency, Digital Agency, Direct Marketing Agency, Market Research Agency, Integrated Agency, Media Agency, PR Agency, Strategy / Innovation / Insight, Marketing Agency, Client Side / In-house, Media Owner
- Account / Strategic Planning, Brand Management, Communications, CRM, Market Research, Media Planning / Buying
- Full Time
- Contract Type
About Oxygen Recruitment Solutions Ltd
Market leading media recruitment specialist working with many of the very best clients across the media agency, research and media owner sectors.
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Media Planning / Buying Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Media Planning / Buying Advertising / Creative Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Media Planning / Buying Digital Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Media Planning / Buying Direct Marketing Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Media Planning / Buying Market Research Agency jobs in London (Central)