Applications accepted Nationwide
Salary: £ Competitive + plus Benefits
Our client is seeking an experienced Strategic Planner, ideally with Shopper Marketing knowledge, to lead the high-level strategic thinking at the heart of their creative media agency.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established FMOT agency with offices in the UK & Switzerland, whose key clients include global FMCG and lifestyle brands that are recognised by millions. The team is bright, ambitious and on the ball – a shared hunger for international success underpins their fast-growing influence and acclaim.
To strategically lead the agency’s thinking on individual projects, ensuring that strategic qualities are met and creative output is maximised.
The day-to-day role is often tightly focussed, working directly with world class brands and collaborating at the highest level with partner agencies in the shopper marketing field. In contrast, you will often be expected to deliver a complete planning scheme for a brand whilst maintaining the agency’s image as a strategic partner.
Key Responsibilities for the Strategic Planner:
• Lead the Strategic offering. Take responsibility for the strategic relationship with clients whilst continuously developing the agency’s strategic offering.
• Project Briefing Process. This will include taking, understanding and establishing clearly defined briefs from scratch and supporting Account Managers at client briefing meetings. You will also be expected to take a leading role when communicating requirements to creative teams and other internal stakeholders, bringing clarity and understanding.
• Support Excellent Client Relations. Establish and build up trusting relationships with clients, ensuring the right strategic questions are being posed – all in support of the Account Managers in order to strengthen and extend client relations.
• Facilitate smooth communication. The clear exchange of ideas is a paramount - you must pay attention to detail and undertake follow up communication with clients. You will also be required to assist in the preparation of new business pitches and cultivate opportunities as and when they arise.
About the Strategic Planner:
• 3 to 5 years in a strategy role at an established agency
• Exceptional communicator, able to fluently articulate ideas at every level, via multiple channels
• A leader who inspires confidence –not afraid to command the direction of strategy, take responsibility for it, and motivate others to follow
• A strong understanding of research and how to translate it into actionable insight
• A professional manner at all times, reporting directly to the board.
• Previous work with FMCG and international brands
• Knowledge of shopper marketing and path to purchase trends
For the right candidate our client will accept applications from strategic planners nationwide. The majority of client meetings are located in the London area whilst the creative team and HQ are based out of London. The right person would be able to work from a number of different locations dependent upon their needs and be able to travel to London regularly.
There is a competitive package on offer for the right individual. On top of a strong salary you will also be entitled to private healthcare and pension.
This is a wonderful opportunity for someone who has carved out the career they love and is itching to make their next big move. If you think that you have got what it takes and are ready roll up your sleeves and become a leading light in the agency please apply now by clicking on the APPLY button below.
Feel free to call Daniella Winton for a confidential chat on 07866733866 to find out more.