Sorry, this job is no longer available
3 x Account Manager Roles – Top 10 Direct Agency - £33k+
We need 3 x Account Managers to work across a famous utilities brand. This is a very exciting time to join the team as an Account Manager, as the account team is being put together for this new client win. The agency have a growing reputation for delivering the right strategy, fantastic creative and unparalleled service.
The challenge for these Account Managers will be to not only maintain these levels of excellence, but to see the opportunities across the account where the agency can improve, and create new relationships and revenue streams.
The account will include a mix of B2C & B2B projects. As such, we’re looking for skilled, experienced Account Managers, ideally with experience in each area, to take on and manage projects from a busy pipeline, that will include DM, print, and BTL advertising, along with social media down the line.
As the Account manager you will work closely with teams across the agency, including the planning, concepting, creative, tech, and project management teams.
Main Responsibilities of the Role
· Managing the day-to-day running of projects, often with multiple clients.
· Taking total ownership of specific projects – from client briefing to final delivery
· Oversee creative development – from creative briefs to final execution, ensuring highest standards are maintained and timings are met
· Working with the SAM/ SAD and other team mates on larger briefs
· Understanding the nuances of the clients’ businesses and ensuring compliancy with the agreed ways of working
· Controlling significant budgets on behalf of the clients
· Understanding of the clients’ businesses, marketplace and competitor landscape
· Regularly updating the Finance Sheet and providing monthly updates
· Having a firm grasp of the brand and acting as a brand guardian for all work that is developed and delivered by the Agency
Skills and Experience Required:
· Windows, Excel, PowerPoint and MS Outlook skills
· Good understanding of direct marketing and print.
· Production and technical knowledge essential
· Financial management & analytics (numeric skills)
· Relationship management (client management and ownership)
· Brilliant presentation skills
· Strong proactive thinker who understands and can implement strategy
· Team player
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
The ideal Account Managers will need to be methodical, focused and driven.
The ability to interact and engage at a senior level with colleagues and clients in order to develop the strategic direction of the business is essential.
Attention to detail is also key – we’re looking for a very safe pair of hands, who is someone the team and our clients can rely on, and whom isn’t afraid to ‘get their hands dirty’.
The Account Manager should be adept at managing their own time but be equally able to support their team.
This agency is entering an exciting period of growth and should only attract those who wish to rise to this challenge and develop with the agency.
If you feel you are an Account Manager who can rise to this challenge - please apply NOW!