Sorry, this job is no longer available
This is a highly autonomous role and will focus on several key responsibilities, including;
- Creating marketing campaigns in line with the strategic and tactical marketing plan
- Measuring marketing activity based on KPIs and creating reports for marketing director
- Designing and implementing email and direct marketing campaigns
- Updating company websites using content management system
- Managing external agencies including telemarketing and public relations
- Managing CRM system (salesforce.com) and data
- Supporting Procurement with relevant marketing activities
- Developing and creating relevant sales and marketing collateral
- Organising and delivering exhibitions and seminars
- Delivering all marketing activities on time and within budget
The ideal candidate will have experience of marketing software or technology in a B2B environment with a proven track record of delivering marketing activities that have directly contributed to the company`s sales pipeline and success. Experience of using adobe design suite and salesforce.com would be an advantage.
This role will offer the successful candidate the opportunity to really develop their career and manage the full marketing process.
Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment specialises in marketing jobs across Creative, PR, Clientside, Account Handling and Executive. We offer unrivalled opportunities across all specialisms and industry sectors, presenting you with only the best marketing jobs. Although we try to respond to all applications, the high number we receive means this isn`t always possible. If you have not heard from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has not been successful. For more information, visit www.blueskiescareers.co.uk and we`ll make sure we do our best to find you the perfect marketing role.