Sorry, this job is no longer available
Digital Designer (agency side)
This is a fantastic opportunity to work closely and collaboratively within a small team striving to produce awesome results for their clients and where you can be an instrumental part of their ongoing success. This is the perfect role for an established mid-weight looking for an environment where they will be encouraged to think bigger, wider, more cleverly to produce work that pushes the boundaries of interactive design.
You will work with other designers and developers to produce work across a variety of channels, including websites, online advertising, mobile, web applications, social media, email and everything else in-between. Therefore, you will need solid agency experience of working across multiple platforms and servicing a variety of audience needs.
Applicants will need…
* 3 years agency experience working with name brands on Campaigns, not just websites
* Fluency in Photoshop, Illustrator and Mac Technology
* A conceptual and ideas driven portfolio of digital design and user experience work
* Strong typography skills
* Some mobile experience
* Good knowledge of HTML and CSS
* Bonus skills are video editing / 3D, Flash or Motion GFX
* Good communication skills - you should feel confident when in front of the team
* An appreciation of technology. You will challenge and collaborate with our developers
This is your chance to join an award-winning digital agency and apps business, made up of talented, driven digital enthusiasts who work across a variety of sectors to produce next generation mobile and web solutions for big name clients. You will need to share their passion for digital in all of its forms to integrate into a team that strive to produce innovative experiences that make a difference.
This position won't be on the market for long, so please send through your CV or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.