Sorry, this job is no longer available
Brand Manager (9 month FTC) Telecommunications
They are now on the journey from being a mobile brand to a digital services brand. From selling mobiles and minutes, to helping our customers realise new possibilities. To whoever, wherever, whenever... they`ll know they`ve got there when they have twice as many fans as their nearest rival.
About the job...
- You`ll be the brand manager for their differentiated service proposition (in-store advisors and professional)
- You`ll push for fresh thinking in finding new ways to aid their in-store teams in helping and inspiring our customers to realise new possibilities.
- Specifically you`ll be managing their youtube channel, producing a calendar of engaging video to inspire customers to make the very most of the technology they have.
- You`ll also work with teams across the business to ensure that the service` content, becomes an integral part of new product launches. So you`ll lead and influence their teams in marketing, devices, online, digital, retail and customer communications to maximise the impact of the program.
- As the brand lead you`ll drive the creative strategy, execution and experience across all of these touch points with the ultimate goal of differentiating the customer experience and driving up customer awareness of our Guru proposition.
What you`ll need...
- Content = Experience in creation and management of video content that will engage and inspire customers to do more with their technology.
- Social = Experience in social engagement including platform management and developing best in class content distribution strategies.
- Creativity = Track record of best in class creative execution across the channel mix.
- Brands on the brain = So you can check everything we do is on brand and on tone. Lead execution of Guru through all out channels.
- First-class communication skills = To challenge teams to brilliant execution across Guru
- People skills = To lead and influence a team outside of brand.
- A critical eye = To spot when our brand might be veering off course or getting diluted.
- Get up and go = To motivate yourself and others around you. And step in as a deputy head of brand experience, from time to time.
What you`ve done...
Experience = In brand, content and digital.
Qualifications = A degree (or something similar)
If this sounds like the role for you, please contact Rachel Hawker ASAP!!
Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment specialises in marketing jobs across Creative, PR, Clientside, Account Handling and Executive. We offer unrivalled opportunities across all specialisms and industry sectors, presenting you with only the best marketing jobs. Although we try to respond to all applications, the high number we receive means this isn`t always possible. If you have not heard from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has not been successful. For more information, visit www.blueskiescareers.co.uk and we`ll make sure we do our best to find you the perfect marketing role.