Commercial Director - Business Information
Here’s an exciting chance to join a well respected, rapidly expanding business at Commercial Director level.
This company are a specialist business Information supplier with offices in London and New York. They have over 600 clients across Marketing, IT, Sport, HR and Financial Services. Their researchers conduct over 22,000 interviews a year with senior decision makers that result in invaluable information and reports that their clients pay to subscribe to.
Due to on-going growth and the development of current team members, they are looking for a Commercial Director to join their team of 40 people. The office is a bright, open space, which is easily accessible and has an “ad agency feel”
This is a pioneering role, being directly responsible for the revenue growth of specific products and also user-experience / customer satisfaction across the portfolio. You will spearhead the UK commercial operation of over 15 sales executives and managers. You will be given clear targets and remunerated against delivering these objectives.
The right individual will be comfortable meeting clients from across their entire portfolio of products, which can range from marketing agencies to football teams to investment banks.
You'll have exemplary attention to detail, be comfortable managing sales professionals, and be driven by the achievement of ambitious targets. You will be passionate about generating new and repeat revenue, and able to act decisively to ensure your team delivers to consistent benchmarks. You will work with the MD and other directors to help develop more efficient work processes; create a good working atmosphere and you will instinctively know how to get the best out of your employees.
You will find your team to be highly intelligent, enthusiastic, switched on, and capable.
- Degree educated
- Relevant commercial and management experience
- Passionate about business
- Proven track record in direct sales processes, retention and large accounts
- “Can-do” mentality
- A problem solver
- A natural leader/inspirational
What can you expect?
This is a fun, upbeat place to work and employees are well rewarded. In this case you can expect an excellent starting salary and bonus scheme but the real incentive is the longer term opportunity as the business continues to grow worldwide.
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Sales Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Sales Advertising / Creative Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Sales Direct Marketing Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Sales Market Research Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Sales Integrated Agency jobs in London (Central)