Account Manager - Integrated Marketing
Account Manager - Automotive Marketing and Events
Here's a great opportunity for an Account Manager or Senior Account Executive that wants to work in a fun, upbeat full service agency in a convenient, attractive location. (Who doesn't?)
This agency is doing phenomenally well, they are growing and as such require additional support on one of their biggest clients in the automotive sector. They mainly handle B2C projects and cover everything from digital and e-marketing to events and above the line work - so basically anything the client needs. They have been established for nearly 20 years and have a great reputation leading to much of their work coming in through reccommendation.
They're keen to find someone with 3 years or more agency side experience (preferably working on an automotive account) and personality is a key factor in who they hire. People skills are vital, if you're bright, excellent in a client The package on offer is attractive, the training and progression excellent and you can expect to have regular nights out on the company to boot.
You can expect an excellent salary and benefits package inc car combined with a definied career path, excellent training and lots of company paid days out.
If you'd like to find out more please don't hesitate to make contact.
More jobs like this
- Junior / Exec Level Retail Project Management Agency jobs in Buckinghamshire
- Junior / Exec Level Retail Project Management Advertising / Creative Agency jobs in Buckinghamshire
- Junior / Exec Level Retail Project Management Design / Branding Agency jobs in Buckinghamshire
- Junior / Exec Level Retail Project Management Digital Agency jobs in Buckinghamshire
- Junior / Exec Level Retail Project Management Direct Marketing Agency jobs in Buckinghamshire