Online Marketing Executive
Job Title: Marketing Executive
Job type: - Permanent
Location: - Gatwick
Reporting to: - Head of Marketing
Industry: - Financial
Start date: - Immediate
A new and exciting opportunity has been created for a dynamic Marketing Executive to work with the Head of Marketing on a broad range of online activities at our Head Office at Gatwick.
The company is currently rebranding over the next quarter and it is an excellent time for a creative candidate to utilise their skills. The ideal candidate will be someone who is able to think outside of the box, show 'quirkiness' and originality. The individual must have a proven track record in digital marketing: email campaigns, website content management, SEO, CPC, analytics and social media.
Your core responsibilities will be to grow and develop sales through online marketing and to create and optimize digital campaigns using various online marketing tools as requested, in addition to assisting the Head of Marketing in all other marketing activities, on and off line, for the group of companies.
You must be confident at working independently, carrying out projects from initiation to execution unassisted and have the passion and drive to work within and keep on top of the ever evolving online marketing field.
- Manage, create and execute e-mail marketing campaigns targeting customers, prospects and Partners
- Management of CPC and paid for advertising for the group
- Initiate and maintain the Social Media Platforms
- Continuously develop optimised text for the company websites through SEO
- Support sales with the production of marketing materials including Power Point presentations and fliers
- Weekly monitoring of Google analytics and reporting on trends
- Competitor analysis and advising management team of changes in the market
- Deliver high-impact email campaigns with focus on improving open rates, click through and conversion
- Maintain, manage and improve existing automated email programs across the entire product range in multiple languages
- Work on new areas of online and offline marketing to increase lead generation and brand awareness
- Proactively work with all areas of the business to ensure the website is always up to date
- Implement Search Engine Optimization best practice
- Liaise with the Product Specialists to gather pertinent product information and create marketing materials (copy, print production and online placement)
- Attend industry exhibitions and conferences (some oversees)
- Assist Head of Marketing in devising 3rd party online campaigns with partners
- Conduct continuous user experience analysis and report on results
Requirements / attributes
- Minimum of 2 years’ working experience in digital marketing with a proven track record in email campaign planning, execution and analysis, website content management, SEO, CPC, analytics and social media platforms
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Innovative thinking and creative market planning skills
- Ability to use HTML development programs, great advantage
- Ability to work under pressure
- Experience in using content management systems and advantage
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills - able to communicate at all levels, liaise directly and effectively with internal departments, external agencies and Partners
- Strong time management skills to deliver multiple projects to time and budget
- Fluent in multiple European languages written and spoken - a great advantage.
- Marketing / Business degree an advantage.
- Free car parking
- Conveniently located a 5 minute walk from Gatwick Airport train station
- Health care
- 24 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Contributory company pension
Interested candidates please send your CVs together with a cover letter stating why you are right for the position, why we should pick you and stating your experience.
Down to the number of applications only successful candidates will be contacted for a telephone interview.
To apply, please click the "Apply now" button.
About PSI Pay
Globally renowned for our secure, online e-wallet, PsiPay is an FSA regulated company that provides an instant, secure and private means for individuals and businesses to send and receive money globally.