Assistant Marketing Manager
To support PR Newswire’s expansion, we invite the candidates with the right skill set and strong motivation to apply for this position. Long-term career development and rotation opportunities will be provided to the individual with the passion to learn and grow within the organization.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for planning and implementing through-the-line marketing campaigns to drive business result, conducting market research, and evaluating the effectiveness of marketing programs
- Project managing marketing initiatives & producing product & promotional collaterals
- Maintain the brand's online presence including website, micro-sites and social media platforms
- Coordinate with internal and external parties to implement marketing programs including but not limited to product marketing, digital marketing, event marketing & sponsorships
Desired Skills & Experience
- University graduate in Marketing, Business Administration or related disciplines with minimum 3 years relevant working experience (candidates with less years of experience may be considered as marketing executive)
- Knowledge and passion in digital marketing & event marketing
- Prior exposure in graphic design is a plus
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- High proficiency in written and spoken English is a must; Cantonese and Chinese language skills preferred
- Independent, detail-minded and a good team player
Interested applicants please send detailed resume stating expected base salary and available starting date by email to: email@example.com. The company will contact the right candidate(s) for face-to-face and/or phone interviews.
Candidates not notified within eight weeks should consider their application unsuccessful. Personal data collected will be solely for recruitment purposes and treated in strict confidence. Personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed after 3 months.
About PR Newswire Asia
PR Newswire serves a global client base of 40,000 companies, organizations and government agencies, including over 50% of the Fortune 500 companies.PR Newswire Asia (www.prnasia.com) operates in six offices across Asia (Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Taiwan