Sorry, this job is no longer available
Email Campaign Manager
Responsibilities will include:
- Logistical planning and execution of regular campaigns to include promotions, product launches, site launches and loyalty activity.
- Promote email best practice within the business.
- Use a variety of dynamic content within email templates to increase audience engagement.
- Gain an understanding of analysis to improve future campaigns and conversion of promotions.
- Liaise with affiliate businesses, a digital agency and internal systems to ensure promotions are set up accurately and targeted correctly.
- Ensure Data Protection laws are respected.
- Assist in digital marketing projects as required.
The successful candidate will ideally have previous working exposure in a similar focused role and will have previously been responsible for electronic maildistribution.
In addition to this the successful candidate will benefit from showing the following.
- Thorough attention to detail including strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Team working skills and an ability to work with different branches of a business.
- Photoshop exposure.
- A good level of HTML proficiency.
- Prior exposure to electronic maildelivery and campaign management systems.
Our client is a market leader in their sector and have a strong presence across the UK. They have a highly successful customer relationship model and are looking to expand on their track record in this area.
£25,000 - £28,000
Your application will be reviewed by Michael Page. Please be aware we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised & regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents.
Please quote Michael Page reference when applying Job ref:MPBB13272571
Michael Page is a world leading recruitment consultancy.