Sorry, this job is no longer available
They are looking for a conceptually driven Digital Designer who can share their skill and passion for cutting edge digital technology. Working in the creative team alongside Creative Directors and Designers, this individual will be responsible for developing concepts and design from a digital perspective. You think in pixels not paper.
You will be able to contribute from a digital approach across web, social, mobile and any other possible fields towards the creation of dynamic material. This role should enhance their existing creative offering on live accounts and in a pitch scenario.
Requirements of role:
- The ability to communicate digital experiences from brief to completion
- Develop digital experiences that are appropriate to the audience as well as the client
- Fluent in all required software (Flash, HTML, CSS, Adobe CS6, PowerPoint)
- Awareness of what is technically achievable/accessible/usable
Able to support the print side of the creative department as required - programmes used: Indesign, photoshop and illustrator
- Able to visualise digital possibilities against brief by scamps, storyboards or Mac visuals
- Happy in a fast paced environment
- Share knowledge of digital advancements with the team so our understanding grows