Head of PR
Amigo Loans, part of the Richmond Group is one of the UK’s most successful and innovative lending business. Over an 11-year period, the Richmond Group has delivered staggering financial performance, customer focused products and an award-winning employee experience. Amigo, is a loan company with a simple idea – if your friends trust you, so will we.
We are seeking a world-class Head of PR who wants to be part of this fast-moving and entrepreneurial business. This is a genuinely unique opportunity for an ‘A Player” PR professional to work with challenging and driven colleagues who want to be at the forefront of financial services innovation.
As part of the Marketing and Product team, the Head of PR will play a key part in the business implementing, monitoring and managing marketing and communications as well as PR functions to increase brand awareness, generate leads and drive sales.
You should be highly experienced in all areas of marketing and PR, from a company-wide perspective with a demonstrable passion within this arena combined with a desire to promote an influencing marketing message.
This is a demanding, proactive role in a fast paced environment and you will need to drive marketing, PR and advertising activities and plans independently and resourcefully.
Your verbal and written communication skills should be first class, as you will be operating in a client facing business environment, liaising with key stakeholders, both internally and externally.
What we think you’ll need:
- A background in PR, either in house or agency working with National Brands;
- A proven history of creating high level PR strategies
- High level relationship development with PR and creative agencies;
- Confidence and conviction in creating PR ideas that will work;
- The ability to work creatively with limited support.
- The ability to be the “expert” and “go to” person internally and externally
- Exceptional analytical prowess and the confidence to change
- A track record of effective planning and project management, delivered on time
- Experience of dealing with 3rd party influencers;
- Experience of getting others to follow your ways of working.
- Experience dealing with Negative press and turning it around
- Experience of dealing with Product PR
What we’ll ask you to do:
- Deliver successful brand and reputation management
- Ensuring the PR strategy supports the overall marketing and business objectives
- Monitor, evaluate and report PR results to the business
- Crisis management planning and implementation
- Define, manage and implement corporate communications and key messages Maintain and develop positive and effective relationships with; development, sales and marketing teams, and all other relevant stakeholders
- Increase PR coverage and presence in local key media (trade & business press)
- Manage and execute appropriate media for PR
If you would like to apply for this role, please click on the 'Apply now' button.