Marketing Communications Manager - Leading Brand
Highly successful digitally driven financial services company with legendary brand, best in sector capabilities and impressive growth. They have a great culture and strive for excellence in all elements of their business!
Rare opportunity to execute the integrated piece for a major consumer brand!
- Focused o delivery of the brand and marketing communications strategy.
- Managing relationships with creative agencies to ensure delivery of marketing plans and campaigns.
- Manage the creative strategy for and develop integrated marketing communications.
- Execute strategy and deliver substantial competitive advantage.
- Substantial Through The Line Marketing experience.
- Experience of delivering marcomms strategy at a senior level within a market leading organisation.
- Strong marketing communications experience.
- Significant experience in the development and management of brands.
- Excellent integrated multi-channel marketing skills.
- Strong relationship management skills and proven ability to optimise creative agency relationships.
- Exceptional people management skills.
- Good organisational and time management skills.
- Able to develop robust, sustainable and successful relationships.
- Can do attitude and high levels of resilience.
- Able to work to tight deadlines, and deliver within agreed timeframes.
- CIM/IDM qualifications.
- Experienced in managing agencies.
- Passionate, meticulous, motivated, quick thinking.....
In return… Circa £50-55k + great benefits
If you are this person please email Tom with a CV and details of why you are suitable or call me at GoodEgg digital.
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Marketing Agency jobs in Cambridgeshire
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Marketing Advertising / Creative Agency jobs in Cambridgeshire
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Marketing Integrated Agency jobs in Cambridgeshire
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Marketing Client Side / In-house jobs in Cambridgeshire
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Marketing Consumer Goods jobs in Cambridgeshire