My client is a true British success story who now also has a fast-growing international business selling their products into over 20 countries worldwide.
Reporting into the Senior Brand Manager, this role is tasked with delivering their ambitious international growth plans for a well-known, key brand in their portfolio.
This pivotal role is responsible for the development and delivery of the brand plan objectives to achieve sales and profit targets. Also managing the NPD pipeline tied to the 3 year plan.
Delivering marketing support for the brand across multiple international locations and championing the brand and products both internally across cross-functional teams and externally are all essential elements for success.
Ideally from within a FMCG / Luxury and / or Retail background, you will have experience in end-to-end product lifecycles and be an excellent project manager.
You will be a first class Brand / Product Marketer with an excellent ability to forge strong relationships both internally and also externally with the brand marketing teams and overseas retailers and distributors.
You will be accountable for the development of the brands including the marketing budget. You will have experience of developing communication campaigns across the full marketing mix.
This position involves traveling for c. 10-15% of the time and you must have a lifestyle that can accomodate this commitment.
About FMCG Connect
We are a niche consultancy delivering bespoke recruitment services to the UK Consumer Goods and Services sectors.
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Product Management Client Side / In-house jobs in Nottinghamshire
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Product Management Consumer Goods jobs in Nottinghamshire
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Product Management Luxury Goods jobs in Nottinghamshire
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Product Management Retail jobs in Nottinghamshire
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Product Management Beauty / Cosmetics jobs in Nottinghamshire