Senior Marketing Executive
Our client is an independently owned and the UK’s largest provider of mobile managed services. They are also a major provider of complex converged Telecoms and IT Managed service solutions to the SME, Corporate and Public Sectors and are a major partner of a major mobile provider.
We are now looking for a Senior Marketing Executive to play a key role in the growth of business for the Company. This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic, dynamic, passionate individual looking for fast progression in a highly respected, growing business.
The Marketing Executive Role
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, our client is looking for a creative and innovative Senior Marketing Executive who can support the overall marketing strategy definition and execute accordingly.
This is a rounded marketing role with all aspects of the marketing mix from analysis of the market to developing new and creative services, products and production of marketing communications.
The successful marketing executive will be in a natural influencer and leader within the team and must be someone who is passionate and results driven.
The Marketing Executive Responsibilities
- Execute and implement the marketing strategy for the company's products and services in line with the business strategy.
- Device and report on appropriate metrics in support of the company's marketing strategies and marketing plan. Work alongside the sales team to understand functional needs and how to best support them.
- Support senior management with information to assist decision making and Identify new market segments / on-going competitor analysis.
- Briefing / management of web design team and liaising with brand / PR agencies.
- Event planning and coordination and Media planning / advertising management.
The Marketing Executive Candidate
- Exceptional relationship building skills
- A highly creative, organized, enthusiastic individual who can work effectively to set deadlines.
- Passion and knowledge in telecommunications
In return, our client is offering a competitive package of £35k - £40k basic (dependent on experience). The opportunity for extensive career progression is clear within the business. This is a truly unique opportunity for the right person to join a fast growing, vibrant company.
- 29 November 2012
- 29 December 2012
- Account / Strategic Planning, Account Management, Brand Management, Campaign Management, Creative, CRM, Database Marketing, Design, Direct Marketing, Event Management, Market Research, Marketing, Media Planning / Buying, Mobile, Project Management, Research, Sales, Search, Technical / Development
- Full Time
- Contract Type
About Pareto Law
Executive Sales Recruitment