Home based with access to West London
Up to £50,000 + car allowance + bonus + benefits
Founded in the late 80s, we are a small independently owned ‘boutique’ dairy business, specialising in the production of premium, indulgent and healthy products. We have pioneered the food in our category in the UK and have witnessed year on year growth.
We now have a real opportunity to appeal to people who are looking for a combination of ‘indulgence’ and ‘well-being’.
Reporting to the Sales & Marketing Manager and working with the commercial sales and marketing teams this is a pivotal role where you will be responsible for identifying opportunities for your brands and implementing them. This is a hands on role where you will be involved in the full marketing mix from developing strategy, leading NPD within your portfolio and be responsible for BTL communications to drive awareness, trial and subsequent launch.
Candidates must be graduate calibre and have experience of devising and delivering BTL strategies through packaging, PR and digital agencies. You will also have experience of brand positioning and planning as well as NPD within a classic FMCG environment. You will have strong commercial skills and be able to demonstrate success in delivering sales, profit and market share growth.
You will be an action orientated, self starting and passionate individual with a proven ability to make things happen and be happy working as part of a small team.
Interested candidates should send an up to date CV, including your current salary details quoting reference 6589/2
- 29 November 2012
- 29 December 2012
- Client Side / In-house, Consumer Goods, Food & drink, Household, Luxury Goods, Manufacturing, Beauty / Cosmetics
- Brand Management, Category Management, CRM, Database Marketing, E-Commerce, Marketing, Product Management
- Full Time
- Contract Type
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level B2C Product Management Client Side / In-house jobs in London (Greater)
- Management/Mid – Level B2C Product Management Consumer Goods jobs in London (Greater)
- Management/Mid – Level B2C Product Management Food & drink jobs in London (Greater)
- Management/Mid – Level B2C Product Management Household jobs in London (Greater)
- Management/Mid – Level B2C Product Management Luxury Goods jobs in London (Greater)