Planning Director - Digital
Planning Director - Digital £90 – 110k. This independent, international agency has an amazing client list and a genuinely people centric culture. They’ve won a huge number of awards too and they’re very keen to build on their excellent reputation for adding value to client business both strategically and creatively.
As Planning Director you will …
- Drive the development of Digital and social across the agency, identifying and maximising opportunities with clients.
- Develop senior level relationships with clients, educating them about the benefits of Digital. Lead new business pitches in the digital space.
- Be a thought leader for Digital both within the agency and outside it.
Planning Director – Skills and Experience needed
- You’re a collaborative, self-starting digital specialist who’s worked agency side and understands integration.
- With an excellent knowledge of digital planning from web to social, you have the drive to not only grow existing business, but to lead the development of digital across the agency.
- You’ve got the gravitas to work with senior clients, demonstrating how digital can add value to their business.
- Yet you’re also totally up to speed wit h the pace of digital developments, innovative and passionate about new ideas.
This is one of London’s most successful agencies with planning very much at their heart, so if this sounds like you click ‘APPLY’ and send me your CV now.
I personally specialise in planning roles, so if this one isn’t for you, I could well have another role that’s perfect for you. Visit www.direct-recruitment.co.uk/sarahjobs to see our full range of jobs.
More jobs like this
- Senior Management / Board / CEO Digital Marketing Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Senior Management / Board / CEO Digital Marketing Digital Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Senior Management / Board / CEO Digital Marketing Integrated Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Senior Management / Board / CEO Digital Marketing Strategy / Innovation / Insight jobs in London (Central)