Senior Account Manager [Direct Marketing] – Superb Agency – Soho - to £38k
One of London’s finest Soho-based agencies requires a Senior Account Manager to work on a progressive retail account.
The agency positions itself as one of the few, true direct marketing agencies capable of creating impactful offline, digital and fully integrated campaigns that generate response, foster loyalty and build brands.
They are looking for a Senior Account Manager to join the agency and work on an instantly recognised retail account - the biggest DM account currently within the agency and one which is a dominant force in the loyalty market.
The agency have recently won this client’s digital work too so though its probably 85% direct mail and 15% digital presently, by this time next year they expect that to shift to more like 50/50.
It’s a really exciting time for the Senior Account Manager to join the second biggest account in the agency with great career growth potential!
Currently, their main programme focuses on loyalty card holders.
The team is split into 2 areas each managed by an Account Director and ultimately a Group Account Director and Managing Partner.
Skills Required for the Senior Account Manager Role
- You will have been a Senior Account Manager for at least a year
- You will need to be enthusiastic about retail and its future
- You are a Senior Account Manager who possess a thorough understanding of the DM production processes
- You possess good Direct Marketing knowledge including experience in working closely with Data Planners and managing the day-to-day [process from taking the client brief to delivering the final DM campaign]
- Working on a blue chip direct marketing account of this stature demands previous planning/strategy skills – understanding the big picture and how best to deliver projects based on this
- Previous experience in the loyalty market will be advantageous
- Previous experience working with a data and planning department is required
- Strong Senior Account Manager delivery skills – you will need to be able to deliver DM solutions across a range of projects on time and to an agreed budget
- Be able to manage junior members of the team positively ensuring the team knows what is required of them, motivating them and developing their skills to become great account handlers for the agency
- Great attention to detail
- You are a confident, approachable, friendly Senior Account Manager who enjoys an informal yet professional and rigorous working environment
You are a Senior Account Manager who is also assertive and confident in your dealing with Clients whilst demonstrating understanding of their business needs and objectives.
There are presently two other Senior Account Managers - you will have a shared SAE and grad working into you as the projects require.
The agency also works closely with Data Planning and Project Management.
The agency is growing and going so it is a terrific time to be part of its development. Good people are looked after and promoted. This is still a relatively new client and as Senior Account Manager you’ll be able to really make your mark.
As Senior Account Manager, you will work on a strategic account where the creative will be varied and exciting. Close working relationships with the senior management team mean that there is real scope for learning from the best, first hand.
The role represents a great opportunity for the Senior Account Manager to develop their CRM and data knowledge too!
Plus you get to work at one of the best addresses in Soho in a fun, and very sociable atmosphere!
The agency offers a competitive salary plus a great benefits package. Staff receive a contributory pension, health cover, on-going training, plus some lovely benefits like having your birthday off and a paid sabbatical to learn a new skill after 7 years service. Health is taken seriously with free fresh fruit and a running club!
Senior Account Managers please send us your CVs today.
If this role is not what you’re looking for, then don’t worry. At Fill Recruitment we specialise in all agency positions. We are currently recruiting for account handlers at Account Manager, Senior Account Manager, Account Director, Senior Account Director and Group Account Director levels.
If you would like to find out more please visit our website: www.fillrecruitment.com or try http://jobs.brandrepublic.com/employer/443/fill-recruitment-ltd/
- 30 November 2012
- 30 December 2012
- Agency, Advertising / Creative Agency, Digital Agency, Direct Marketing Agency, Integrated Agency, Strategy / Innovation / Insight, Marketing Agency
- Account / Strategic Planning, Account Management, Campaign Management, Communications, CRM, Database Marketing, Direct Marketing, Marketing, Project Management
- Full Time
- Contract Type
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Project Management Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Project Management Advertising / Creative Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Project Management Digital Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Project Management Direct Marketing Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Project Management Integrated Agency jobs in London (Central)