Manager - Database Marketing
A leading global events company is looking for a Database Marketing Manager to execute marketing campaigns for events across Asia.
- Create and execute database marketing and list research campaigns
- Update and analyze registration trends
- Ensure pre-event and onsite registrations processes are followed using the in-house systems
- Arrange media partnerships
- Respond and answer attendee enquires via telephone and email
- Provide visa support letters for delegates
- Supervise temporary staff on occasion
- Degree holder with at least 2 years of experience in database marketing
- Sound knowledge in data processing; advance user in Microsoft Excel
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with excellent telephone manner
- Self-starter, detail-oriented and able to work in a team
- Able to multitask, meet tight deadlines , and cope well under pressure
- Excellent command of English; preferably fluent in Putonghua
Interested applicants should submit their resume in MS Word format to Patricia Sham, Director & Principal Consultant - MMC Asia Ltd at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +852 3488 2238 for a further discussion. All applications will be used for recruitment purposes only.