Position: Brand Manager - HEINEKEN
Grade: Competitive salary plus benefits
An excellent opportunity to join an award winning marketing team as the Brand Manager for HEINKEN. You will develop and drive winning marketing programmes, which build on superior consumer and market insight, are creative and innovative in their approach and which set a clear strategic direction, in order to deliver on annual brand targets.
What kind of responsibilities will I have?
- Leading the delivery of the annual brand plan to meet annual commercial and brand targets
- Utilising consumer and customer insight to lead development of brand strategy, priorities & proposition.
- Delivering strong business analysis using a variety of data sources and information sought from internal sales teams to understand ongoing monthly brand performance, and development of resulting action plans to deliver brand targets
- Understanding the current and desired brand positioning, and developing plans which deliver against the desired brand proposition
- Delivering a programme of consumer communications which drive brand preference amongst the target audience.
- Managing the media/communications plans
- Working with Activity Planning & Implementation Managers (AP&I) to develop BTL platforms in line with strategic priorities.
- Working with Marketing Manager, Commercial Marketing Manager and AP&I Managers to communicate brand strategy/activity to key internal audiences (customer/shopper marketing managers and sales teams).
- Where relevant, managing Brand Owner relationship to ensure alignment with global priorities.
About HEINEKEN in the UK
At HEINEKEN in the UK our success absolutely depends on the great people who work for us. That’s why we’re committed to providing jobs and careers that are enjoyable and challenging, in an environment built on fairness and respect. In short, we want to make HEINEKEN a great place to work.
As the UK’s leading beer and cider business, we’re also passionate about our fantastic brands including Foster's, Heineken®, Strongbow, Kronenbourg 1664, John Smith's and Bulmers plus a wide range of speciality brands. We employ around 2,300 people across the country, as well as owning around 1,300 pubs through our S&N Pub Company business.
If you would like to apply for this role, please click on the 'Apply now' button.
HEINEKEN in the UK is an equal opportunities employer.