Sorry, this job is no longer available
The company has a strong product focus and as such is looking for a candidate with a background in product marketing, ideally within the B2B insurance sector.
Purpose of the job:
Working alongside the Marketing Director, the successful candidate will be responsible for developing compelling content and driving this through to successful campaign delivery.
You will be actively involved in developing innovative ways of strengthening both the product and brand proposition and will contribute to the development of strategic marketing plans and take ownership of delivering effective marketing communications to implement the strategy.
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of the market and the customer to convey knowledge and insight in devising communications activities
- Work closely with the Product Managers and sales team across local and regional offices to deliver relevant campaign propositions to support new business development in global target industry sectors and organisations
- Enhance the strategy and performance of digital marketing activity
- Proactively manage digital content to drive the online and social strategies
- Work in collaboration with the Group PR team to develop compelling content for PR activity
- Support the evolution of brand proposition and its creative execution
- Forecast and evaluate the cost and performance of key marketing activities to determine ROI
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Experience in B2B marketing across all channels - ideally several years within the insurance sector
- Experience of working internationally, with an appreciation of travel, retail, technology/channel and financial services sectors desirable
- Strong authoring, editorial and content development skills
- Knowledge and understanding of effective lead generation strategies in a B2B environment
- Proven marketing planning and execution skills
- Clear understanding and experience of digital and social media
- Confident communicator at all levels and team player
- Strong commercial acumen and relationship development skills
- The ability to work to strict deadlines and work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Ideally educated to degree level with a professional marketing qualification
Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment specialises in marketing jobs across Creative, PR, Clientside, Account Handling and Executive. We offer unrivalled opportunities across all specialisms and industry sectors, presenting you with only the best marketing jobs. Although we try to respond to all applications, the high number we receive means this isn`t always possible. If you have not heard from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has not been successful. For more information, visit www.blueskiescareers.co.uk and we`ll make sure we do our best to find you the perfect marketing role.