We’re looking for a Sales Planner to work in a busy environment assisting the sales team and account managers in planning of pitches, gathering client research, monitoring deals and putting together air media plans for clients.
The Sales Planner should have these as a minimum level of ability:
§ Effective and confident communication skills
§ Excellent written skills
§ Excellent organisational skills
§ Ability to prioritise and multi task
§ Proven ability to problem solve
§ Self supervising
The Sales Planner will ideally have come from a planning or sales background, however this is not critical so don’t let that put you off.
The Sales Planner role is working for a well known global media company with a cool brand. The culture is friendly, open and social!
If you’d like more information hit the apply button or contact me directly on 0207 7344970 or email email@example.com
round8 finds and develops commercial and support people for media and digital media companies. We have a team with extensive experience in all aspects of the industry – so we can offer candidates and clients the expertise and choice they need.
More jobs like this
- Graduate / Entry Level Sales Agency jobs in London (East)
- Graduate / Entry Level Sales Advertising / Creative Agency jobs in London (East)
- Graduate / Entry Level Sales Digital Agency jobs in London (East)
- Graduate / Entry Level Sales Client Side / In-house jobs in London (East)
- Graduate / Entry Level Sales Media Owner jobs in London (East)