Digital Marketing Account Director
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Digital Marketing Account Director to join a top technology PR agency in London.
If you are looking for a challenging and varied Digital Marketing Account Director role with the opportunity to work on a diverse portfolio of technology and telecoms clients – this is the perfect position for you!
As Digital Marketing Account Director you will be managing a small team including a Digital Project Manager and a Web Developer/Designer. You will be devising and implementing a variety of digital campaigns, from developing strategy and direction to activation across multiple platforms including mobile marketing.
This is an extremely varied role so experience of managing SEO, SEM, PPC, E-marketing as well as Social Media campaigns is essential.
The ideal candidate will be able to recommend creative digital marketing solutions to client briefs and confidently present digital concepts to clients and the team internally.
- SEO – highly knowledgeable of the latest techniques to get your clients noticed and ability to provide strategic advise to clients face-to-face
- SEM & PPC – know how to work with the major search engines and social platforms and understand the best practice to drive sales for clients
- Mobile Marketing – experience of developing campaigns for mobile
- Digital Marketing – knowledge and experience of direct sales through digital channels including SMS, building bespoke sales apps
- Audience analysis – experience in identifying target audience and devising strategic campaigns that engages with that audience
- Measurement – ability to use latest software such as Google Adwords and Radian 6 to measure the success and ROI delivered by digital campaigns
- Creativity – natural creative flair for inventing new and exiting ways to engage with target audiences through digital media/ marketing techniques
- Strategic thinking – be commercially astute able to identify clients’ business objectives and create digital strategies that deliver against them.
- Training – be able to train the wider business internally to adopt new digital marketing skills
- Excellent writing and content creation skills
- Outstanding Digital Marketing skills across all platforms
- Polished communicator with the gravitas to provide strategic counsel to clients
- Highly organised project manager with ability to prioritise work load, manage teams, campaigns and budgets
- Strong business developer who can compile proposals and present effectively in new business pitches
- Strong relationship building skills
- Excellent project and campaign management skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
If you are a Digital Marketing Director with a passion for the technology sector and want to work for one of the top tech agencies – apply now!
May & Stephens acts as an “employment agency” in relation to this vacancy.
May and Stephens Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of sex, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, having responsibility for dependents, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Public Relations Agency jobs in London (East)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Public Relations Digital Agency jobs in London (East)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Public Relations Integrated Agency jobs in London (East)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Public Relations PR Agency jobs in London (East)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Public Relations Client Side / In-house jobs in London (East)