Sorry, this job is no longer available
Midweight/Senior Digital Designer with HEALTHCARE EXPERIENCE
My clinet is looking for a talneted Digital Designer with healthcare experience. The role is for an international pharmacuetical marking communications company in their inhouse design team.
The company are looking for someone who can think imaginatively and come up with broad creative concepts as well as design to a narrow brief. They are also looking for someone to add to our in-house expertise with animation experience, ideally in flash, as well as some experience in web design
Healthcare industry experience is not important, you can learn about the nuances of Healthcare on the job but is a BONUS!
You must have achieved a recognised qualification in graphic design.
You must have:
- A high level of proficiency with Creative Suite (Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign)
- Experience in animation (particularly using Flash) and web design
- A basic proficiency working in Microsoft Word and Microsoft Powerpoint
- An understanding of basic principles of printing, i.e. what printers need, in what format, etc.
- Fluent written and spoken English
- The ability to work to tight deadlines
- Strong concept generation skills
It would be nice if you had some degree of experience in any of the following:
- 3D design capabilities (Rhino or similar)
- Hand illustration / artistry
Salary c. £30-35k