Sorry, this job is no longer available
You must have previous content experience, whether from writing a blog, social media updates or website copy and be passionate about creating compelling content. You need to have a passion for mobile apps.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Creating engaging copy across a variety of digital channels, with particular focus on social media
* Coordinating daily translations of the appealing copy and product descriptions
* Assisting with the selection of daily app promotions
* Write engaging copy for the company's busy and successful events calendar
* Other writing tasks on an ad-hoc basis such as monthly radio scripts, app text..
This is a great opportunity to join a well-established and rapidly growing company based in the heart of Cambridge with excellent development prospects. Their office is commutable from Huntington, St. Neots, St. Ives, Newmarket, Bury St Edmunds, Bedford and other parts of Cambridgeshire.
Follow BrandJobs on Twitter to hear about all of our latest jobs.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online to apply for other key marketing opportunities in the East of England. If you have not heard back from us within seven days please assume that your application has not been successful.