Salary around £50k
Our client, a high-street retailer, is looking for Designer Manager to join their team for a maternity cover placement.
We are looking for a talented candidate with solid design industry background, ideally 10+ years experience within Fashion Branding would be the best match.
This role offers the opportunity to join a busy, inhouse creative studio to delivery retail packaging projects.
You will be the single point of contact within the studio for all design – we are looking for someone that is approachable and enthusiastic, able to attend meetings, interested in taking part in design forums etc.
You will be required to:
– Maintain, manage and protect the brand identity across sub-brands and core product
– Ensure synergy and co-ordinate the approach of design across projects
– Liaise with designer teams, along with project and brand managers, reporting into Department head.
If you are interested in this role, please apply ASAP with your CV and an outline of your relevant experience.
Please note only successful applicants will be contacted.
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Design Client Side / In-house jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Design Consumer Goods jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Design Electronics jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Design Fashion & Clothing jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Design Food & drink jobs in London (Central)