Sorry, this job is no longer available
Senior UX/Interaction Designer - London - Perm - £40K - £50K
I am looking for a talented Senior Interaction Designer to deliver stunning documentation and design assets including user-flow, schematics, storyboards, wireframes, interactive prototypes, vision pieces and more in the areas of Web and Mobile for a client side ecommerce organisation. Projects and briefs are across a range of Global brands and are working on some of the most innovative and exciting digital experiences in the marketplace today. As part of a small team, you will be heavily involved in all aspects of the projects you will be working on.
* Requirement gathering - applying full UCD methodology to understand users in order to create compelling solutions, conduct stakeholder interviews, competitive research, technical feasibility assessments, design explorations, strategic analysis, and consensus building with the brands.
* Concepting - coming up with the key ideas that drive a project and supporting ideas needed to implement them in various channels (mobile, web, etc.).
* Experience Documents - includes, use stories for agile, site maps, logic flows, wireframes, functional specifications, prototypes for mobile and web.
* Presentations - throughout the process, interaction designers must present various aspects of the user experience to the development team, clients and stakeholders and be able to implement revisions
to web and mobile prototypes.
* Quality Assurance - during development, interaction designers' track and monitor progress on development and quality of the user experience. This often involves revising site designs and
experience documents and/or prototypes.
Knowledge, skills & experience required:
* Strong understanding of interactive experiences, channels, and design principles
* Solid experience in prototyping for Mobile iOS, Android, and other touchscreen-based, systems
* Knowledge of mobile usability and appreciation of clean, simple and usable interfaces
* Solid understanding of visual design principles (e.g. typography, colour, grids), techniques and branding
* Experience with data-rich interfaces and data visualization
* Solid proficiency in creating interactive prototype using such as Omnigraffle, Axure or similar
* Experience in developing interactive or Flash content in HTML and mobile prototypes is a plus
* Experienced in designing to meet (W3C) web accessibility requirements and web design guidelines.
* Bachelors degree in human computer interaction, interaction design, information science or a design related field.
* Solid experience throughout the full UCD lifecycle in corporate working environments
* Strong presentation and written communication skills
* Proven background as a creative thinker of next-generation devices
If you think this is the role for you, then please send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me on 07508261136