Sorry, this job is no longer available
Marketing and Business Development Coordinator
This is a varied role that will allow the successful candidate to work with a range of people in a number of different areas of marketing.
- Design, monitor and review email campaigns
- Successfully manage and be pro-active with the CRM system
- Lead generation
- Excellent communication skills, with clients and the sales team, written and verbal
- Organise, promote and attend various exhibitions throughout the year
- Run the social media
- Brand management
- Input into the marketing budget spend
- Maintain and update the website
- Create and distribute an in-house newsletter
This is a challenging role for an enthusiastic marketer looking to make an impact. The role will report directly to the managing directors and will require the candidate to work closely with the sales manager. There will be lots of opportunity to use your own ideas and get involved in design work and the overall marketing strategy.
Ideally the candidate will be able to drive (car allowance provided) and have experience working in an industrial company; candidates without this will be considered.
If you have any questions please get in contact.
Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment specialises in marketing jobs across Creative, PR, Clientside, Account Handling and Executive. We offer unrivalled opportunities across all specialisms and industry sectors, presenting you with only the best marketing jobs. Although we try to respond to all applications, the high number we receive means this isn`t always possible. If you have not heard from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has not been successful. For more information, visit www.blueskiescareers.co.uk and we`ll make sure we do our best to find you the perfect marketing role.