Sorry, this job is no longer available
Salary £45k to £55k
Vectone Mobile is an International Telecommunications company based in Canary Wharf, London, with MVNO operations across UK and Europe.
We are looking for an Art Director / Senior AD who can lead our graphics department and work hand in hand with the marketing team to produce some of the best multichannel, industry leading, brand aligned campaigns. Proven ability to manage visual elements and branding across various mediums and multiple campaigns is an absolute must for this role.
The key remit of the role is the continuous creative development and management of our portfolio of brands. A strong understanding of commercial applications of design and a high level of creativity is required. You will be senior member of the marketing department providing leadership within the team and also, more broadly, within the organization to drive the success of our brand. Strong communication skills are essential to gain alignment from key internal stakeholders.
You will be an expert art worker with great attention to detail accuracy, creativity, self motivation and the ability to work to strict deadlines, even under pressure.
You will lead your team , to contribute innovative and creative ideas, manage design projects from concept to completion, and ensure all work meets deadlines and adheres to the company's visual identity criteria.
Ideally you will be from a strong agency/corporate background with 5-10 years of experience in creating and managing brand and visual identity of large consumer brands in a senior/art director role. Experience in mobile telecoms highly desirable.
Key areas of responsibility
- Ownership over design and development of our portfolio of brands
- Day-to-day managing the design studio to produce strictly brand aligned artwork to be distributed across the media (print, display, online)
- Supporting the marketing team in meeting all the artwork requirements and deadlines for various campaigns
- Creative flair, originality and a strong visual sense
- Maturity of thought and confidence to present and explain ideas to colleagues & management
- Developing visuals for new brands and products and maintain and grow the existing ones
- Taking ownership of concepts provided by various external agencies and implementing it across the brand
- Managing any freelancers and external art workers to ensure consistent quality and timelines
- Check printer’s proofs and amend artwork prior to approval, as required
- To work on Websites, all POS materials, corporate identity, exhibition and display materials
To be successful in this role you will need
- Excellent brand management skills
- Excellent art working skills
- Understanding of commercial implications in design
- Developing a good understanding our target market
- Strong focus on clear and effective communication in all design tasks
- Good management skills to lead the team and to meeting strict deadlines
To apply, please click the "Apply now" button.