Sorry, this job is no longer available
A great opportunity has arisen for a Digital Producer to join their team and get involved with digital projects, the type of work they produce include a mix of Ipad/Mobile apps, games, design and build of websites, CMS, emails and HTML5.
The day to day responsibilities of the Digital Producer will be:
* Scope, plan, schedule and deliver digital projects on time and in budget
* Liaising with teams internally where appropriate
* Communicate with the client regularly, attend meetings and translate briefs
* Edit and proofread content
In order to be considered for this opportunity, the Digital Producer must have the following experience:
* Come from an agency or an educational company
* Excellent project management skills
* Have a creative eye and able to get involved in brainstorms
* Must have editorial and copywriting skills
This is a great opportunity for a Digital Producer who wants to work on an interesting mix of projects for great brands and at an agency full of talented people who also like to be sociable and enjoy what they do. Please get in touch today for more details!