Marketing/Assistant Marketing Manager - Beauty/Lifestyle
WHO it's with:
This Singapore-based company with a suite of successful lifestyle brands under its belt is continuing its expansion in Singapore and major cities around the world. With its global ambitions, the company is looking for passionate individuals with outstanding experience working in MNCs to join the growing team.
WHAT it's about:
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for managing the overall brand activities for the assigned beauty brands under the Group including:
• Developing comprehensive business & marketing plans for the assigned brands
• Managing brand media matrix - selection, planning, tracking, & optimisation
• Working closely with the sales, creative, and product marketing to ensure excellence in-store delivery and execution
• Staying in touch with the business, marketplace, and outlets via regular local store visits, competitive analysis/checks, & multi-functional team discussions
• Continually driving marketing innovation
• Managing the division's A&P budget to grow profitability & reduce wastage through strategic and choiceful spending
If you like all things creative and beautiful, and would enjoy much autonomy on managing brands like they were yours, this is one role not to be missed.
WHAT you'll need:
Armed with a degree in Marketing, Mass Communications or Business Administration, you should possess at least 3 years' solid experience in a marketing or brand management capacity within the FMCG or Luxury sector, ideally in a MNC environment.
While comfortable working independently, you should also be a team player and be able to manage horizontally & vertically. Working closely with the Managing Director, you would have to be able to communicate strategy and creative brand marketing ideas clearly to secure buy-in. On the other hand, you would be rolling up your sleeves to ensure that brand campaigns and other marketing initiatives are successfully implemented in Singapore as well as overseas.
Singapore based. Only candidates currently based in Singapore need apply.
HOW to apply:
Xpand your job search in the right direction and apply for the role now at the job link here. Alternatively, you may send your CV in Word quoting reference 1386118 to Riley Kim at firstname.lastname@example.org. For a confidential chat you may also call Riley at +65 6372 9442.
About Xpand Group
Xpand Group has been operating since 2001 as a specialist IT recruiter & Digital Media recruiter, winning Seek's "Most Popular" IT Recruiter every year since the inception of the Seek Annual Recruitment Awards (SARAs) in 2003. In 2006/07 Xpand Group has a