Sorry, this job is no longer available
International Marketing Manager
The ideal Marketing Manager will naturally have experience in a B2C environment, although most important to my Client will be the language skills that the candidate will bring to the table. This role will be pivotal in the development and success of the brand in new foreign growth markets.
The successful International Marketing Manager will be responsible and accountable for the planning, design, development and effective business-wide implementation and measurement of all strategic and tactical marketing activity covering all communication channels to achieve target demand.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
* To own the brand and develop relevant internal and external communication and training to ensure brand proposition and values are fully understood business-wide.
* To develop brand strategy and direction covering all aspects of the brand:
* To develop overall brand marketing plans to achieve agreed business objectives, covering all marketing channels.
* To understand consumer needs, market dynamics and the competitive environment.
* To develop brand customer experience expectations business wide covering all consumer touch points.
* To determine relevant and most profitable customer segments to target, working closely with the sales teams for profiling and customer selection.
* To develop and tightly control marketing spend within the defined budget providing monthly KPIs against plan.
* To monitor daily, weekly & monthly brand KPIs, providing detail and understanding on all positive or negative exceptions.
* To proactively review marketing methods and practice to ensure budget maximised working closely with in-house publications and external partners / suppliers.
* To develop brand plans for other communication channels including media, public relations and exhibitions. Ensuring objectives set and measured for all activity and brand message is consistent at all times.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a market leading business that offers a lively and thriving culture combined with a terrific location and working environment.
To apply for this International Marketing Manager role, click "Apply Now"
Posted by Doug Elliott of Adam Recruitment Ltd