Group Account Director. Up to £75K + Benefits... Central London
A Globally renowned award-winning creative agency are on the hunt for a fast thinking Group Account Director to work on the agencies longest standing piece of business. This account operates globally and the brand commands respect within the telecoms market. This role will be suited for an established leader who know the telecoms market well and can converse with professionals about this fast paced discipline with confidence, authority and conviction.
• Significant telecoms experience with a passion for building the technology
• Integrated channel background with a flair for social & digital
• Agile Thinker: Able to react to the ever evolving market, identifying opportunities and maximising them
• Financially Savvy: able to handle the ‘big figures’ and present them to the board
• A professional who can gain the clients trust and influence their key decisions for the benefit of the business
Key tasks and responsibilities:
As Group Account Director you will help lead their clients’ business overseeing the client services team and reporting directly into the Managing Partner. You will be on the management fast track and will need to step into the Managing Partners shoes in their absence.
- Overseeing this premier global account which operated throughout the agencies team through all channels : ATL, Digital, Social, Experiential and retail
- Internal communications and initiatives with the client to ensure all processes are as seamless as they can be. This may mean development of internal communications which aren’t consumer facing.
- Working closely with the client team in their headquarters. You will meet and work alongside all the key players within the clients business.
If you are a highly experienced Group Account Director wishing to develop their skills and take real ownership of a prestigious account; working with a sense of autonomy as well as being part of a highly skilled team then we would love to hear from you.
For a private and confidential conversation please send your CV to Simon at firstname.lastname@example.org or click “apply” to be instantly considered for this unique and rewarding opportunity.
About Dynamic New Alliances
Recruitment, search and career consultancy based in London, with roles in both the UK and globally. We specialise in creative, account management and planning roles in both the integrated and digital sectors.
More jobs like this
- Senior Management / Board / CEO Digital Account Management Agency jobs in London (East)
- Senior Management / Board / CEO Digital Account Management Advertising / Creative Agency jobs in London (East)
- Senior Management / Board / CEO Digital Account Management Digital Agency jobs in London (East)
- Senior Management / Board / CEO Digital Account Management Experiential (Agency) jobs in London (East)
- Senior Management / Board / CEO Digital Account Management Integrated Agency jobs in London (East)