Account Manager, Addiction, London, £35k - £40k
Addiction is a modern creative agency, working across all media channels. With over 10 years’ experience creating sponsorship-led campaigns, we are experts in branded content and strategic-led broadcast sponsorship. We offer strategic thinking, creative communications, and production expertise. Unbound by convention, we utilise our unique built-in production teams and facilities in London & New York to deliver everything from one-off projects to full campaigns.
Addiction have recently become part of Bray Leino, a UK top 20 integrated communications group with energetic businesses spanning advertising, digital, 3D spaces, media, direct response, training and PR a creative communications group who specialise in providing national and international award-winning marketing, advertising and business communications.
We are looking for an experienced Account Manager to work within the business development team who are responsible for the generation and management of sponsorship, branded content, and creative briefs through strategic partners (predominantly media agencies and broadcasters). The Account Manager position exists to provide a key point of contact for media agencies, broadcasters and direct brand clients primarily throughout the delivery phase of the projects. However, due to the nature of the clients you will be actively involved in the conversion (briefing & pitching) stage, so whilst this role has Account Management at the core, there is a significant element of project management required.
- Account Management of strategic partner projects, working alongside the Business Development Manager to ensure that the client’s needs are represented whilst maintaining on-time and on-budget delivery.
- Liaising internally with planning, creative and production to ensure the project runs smoothly, on time and on budget.
- Identifying projects that have the potential to grow into long-term relationships and ultimately account wins.
- Day to day account management of key broadcaster relationships and media agency relationships.
- Internal management of new incoming briefs, supporting the Business Development Manager to ensure best possible responses.
- Management of strategic partner contacts and clients during production phase, facilitating communication from all Addiction departments.
- Work closely with the Production team to ensure robust project management of the internal processes to deliver each project to a high standard.
- Build and maintain effective client relationships to deliver account objectives and maintain best in class client delivery to ensure repeat business.
- Weekly updates to the Business Development Manager of the status of the key broadcaster relationships, highlighting any opportunities developed.
- To keep abreast of your clients competitive activity in all media.
- Support the finance team to ensure the timely payment of invoices.
Projects will often be delivered to senior client contracts so the role requires excellent communication and organisation skills, along with attention to detail and the ability to develop strong working relationships both internally and externally. A solid understanding of all advertising disciplines including planning, creative and production is also required. Furthermore, project management skills are as crucial as account management abilities for this role.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, with outstanding training and progression.
If you would like to apply for this role, please click on the 'Apply now' button.