Senior Web Analyst
Nike does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. We are a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries, and push out the edges of what can be. We’re looking for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Every employee brings inspiration and innovation to our business and we seek achievers, leaders and visionaries.
With consumers looking to make well informed decisions, from trustable sources and in a simple way we have the challenge to be one step ahead in providing an optimal Nike.com shopping experience. We are looking for the right person to work with us on this challenge.
Joining our European Headquarters, the Senior Web Analyst will work with the site experience, online marketing and merchandising teams, creating and managing site performance analysis and reports and providing support on optimization testing.
The candidate should be self-driven and proactive and must be able to demonstrate that they can take a single question and then research for solutions, leverage a highly complex data set, extract and analyze the data and articulate a business answer.
Working in Nike is a unique opportunity and we are looking for a professional who is passionate about the Nike brand, energetic and proactive and who thrives on working with numbers and analytics.
- Perform analysis and develop dashboards and reports to provide site performance insights and recommendations to visual merchandising, online marketing and site experience teams
- Assist in the strategy, definition and implementation of optimization tests. Lead the result analysis and provide recommendations
- Work with online marketing in performing channel specific landing page performance tracking and optimization
- Be the main point of contact in Europe with Digital Tech regarding implementation of tags and UAT for web analytics tools like Omniture and Tealeaf
- Drive the process of optimizing conversion across pages, marketing channels, countries and products
- Be the Europe lead for the evolution of analytics capabilities, proposing new developments and providing information to help prioritize backlog
- Support the preparation of business reviews with focus on web analytics and site performance
- Ensure global alignment in conventions and metric definitions
- Partner and coach to the rest of the Europe Digital commerce team, helping to assure a basic level of self-support
- Stay up-to-date on the latest web analytics, conversion testing and online marketing developments and techniques
Experience and Qualifications Required:
- Strong experience creating reports and dashboards using Omniture SiteCatalyst and Report builder
- Experience performing analysis using Adobe Omniture Suite
- Experience creating and managing tagging Solution Design documentation
- Exceptional ability to analyze data, to provide insights and to make recommendations with solid base in statistical analysis
- Knowledge on coding and implementing tags
- Over 4 years of solid experience in Web Analytics in the retail, airline or service industry.
- Proven experience building positive working relationships and working successfully in cross-functional teams, including demonstrated success in managing without direct authority
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment and to multi-task across different functions of the business
- Strong understanding of key performance metrics and ability to benchmark against industry, competitive and best practice standards
To apply, please click the "Apply now" button.
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level Retail E-Commerce Client Side / In-house jobs in Netherlands
- Management/Mid – Level Retail E-Commerce Consumer Goods jobs in Netherlands
- Management/Mid – Level Retail E-Commerce Entertainment / Leisure / Sport jobs in Netherlands
- Management/Mid – Level Retail E-Commerce Retail jobs in Netherlands
- Management/Mid – Level Retail E-Commerce Telecommunications / IT jobs in Netherlands