Sorry, this job is no longer available
Planner/ Senior Planner
Planner/ Senior Planner, location, salary
This fantastic, small, independent agency is inspiring in the work they’re winning and the accounts they’re working on at the moment. They are only going to continue to grow, and you could be an integral part of that success.
Planner/ Senior Planner – The role
- Leading the planning on this large blue chip client, you’ll be responsible for the comms planning, insight generation, writing inspiring creative briefs and working closely with the creative teams, plus seeing projects through to the measurement and evaluation of their success.
- Running positive and constructive workshops, both internal and with the clients, to draw out insights which will drive measurable results for the client’s business.
- Being an integral support to the planning director in delivering the agency’s new insight driven positioning.
Planner/ Senior Planner – Skills and experience
- You’ll have excellent CRM and customer journey planning experience, both on and offlne.
- You’ll be driven by amazing insights that really make a difference, both in the interpretation and application.
- You’ll have the drive and ambition to go above and beyond and think proactively. You’ll be happy standing on your own two feet and taking responsibility as well as working alongside the other members of the planning team.
This great planner role won’t be around for long so click ‘apply’ below to send your CV now.
I specialise in planning roles, so if this Planner role isn’t the one for you, then have a look at all my current roles at www.direct-recruitment.co.uk/juliagjobs