Programme Evaluation Analyst
Reporting into the Senior Analyst with this successful CRM, analytics and insight consultancy The Programme Evaluation Analyst will primarily work on a major telecoms client in the consumer and/or business areas.
As a virtual member of the client’s Customer Strategy & Planning Team you will be responsible for providing analytical evaluations of programmes and activities to demonstrate what the outcome/impact has been and what is driving that at a more granular level. This could relate to performance of different customer groups, different contact strategies or individual campaigns.
Using this analysis you will work with the Customer Strategy & Planning Manager to identify and forecast the size of growth opportunities within the customer base in order to support the development of an overall plan of intent.
You will work closely with a range of internal clients including Customer Analytics, Campaign Creation and Management, Finance, Sales and other CRM teams.
The role is to deliver timely, high quality and insightful pieces of analysis on customer behaviour and customer base makeup, customer profiles and other pieces of analysis, that deliver tangible business benefit
- Proven commercial experience in analysis for insights
- Minimum of a 2:2 Honours Degree in a relevant Science Discipline such as Maths, Statistics or Operational Research OR significant work experience in analysis teams producing reports, statistical analysis and statistical models
- Understanding of database marketing techniques and ability to apply these in practice
- Proven commercial experience of SQL or SAS essential
- Proficient use of both SQL and SAS an advantage
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
Need to be:
- Able to take complex analysis and communicate it in an appropriate way to meet the needs of your audience
- Able to set information relating to specific projects into an overall commercial context
- Able to proactively make recommendations based on data to improve commercial performance.
- Able to deal effectively and credibly with peers in the Customer Strategy & Planning Team and also with senior people in the marketing community
- A motivated self-starter – the individual must be keen and able to contribute within an expanding agency environment
- Able to generate original solutions to client problems, and feel comfortable expressing their opinion
- Comfortable working within a lively and fun office environment
- Able to hit the ground running in a very fast paced environment
For details of more roles like this please do bookmark this page or visit our website and click on my jobs listings page: http://direct-recruitment.co.uk/susanjobs
About Direct Recruitment
We’re specialists in direct, digital and integrated marketing. Our personal approach ensures we understand your skills, listen to your aspirations and care about your next career move. This way we’ll help you find the perfect job.