Digital Senior Account Director
This agency are leaders in Retail and FMCG digital marketing and ecommerce. They specialise in multi-channel marketing for leading FMCG and Retail brands that talk to families and households. They deliver innovative solutions and industry beating results and they form enduring relationships with their clients. They are now on the lookout for a Senior Account Director to join the team.
Job Purpose - Under direction of a GAD and business director -be highly focused structuring annual client activity (projects/ BAU / programmes) and ensuring robust financial management and the quality of service and delivery (the role works with a dedicated programme director).
Contribute to marketing strategy and thinking. Work with experts across the agency to shape client requirements into a clear Statement of Work, create a budget and plan, get sign-off and deliver the work.
Produce and monitor accurate and clear forecasting of the account's financial status and responsibility for the profitability of the business including creating and developing opportunities for growing existing business.
Working with and line managing a talented team of 6 Account Managers and Executives, promoting the highest standards of motivation to help them fulfil potential and assume responsibility appropriate to their role in the agency.
Accountabilities - Delivery of work. Client Relationships. Team Development. Inter-departmental relationships. Financial Management.
Candidate Skills - Naturally charismatic, resilient, totally professional, a leader and great people manager, commercially aware. Ideally social, CRM, mobile, site design and build, campaign experience. Demonstrates gravitas, excellent verbal and written skills, seasoned proposal writer / director, financially literate, highly can do and used to fast paced environment. Must come from an Agency background!
- Demonstration of career progression
- Experience of managing large-scale digital projects and an annual budget of £3m+
- Complete understanding of digital channels from website and email to social media and mobile
- Experience working with retail and FMCG brands
- An excellent written and verbal communicator
- Highly numerate and analytical
- High influencing skills
- Collaborative and able to resolve issues
- Empathetic and approachable
- Strong team player
- Exceptional team/people management skills including performance coaching, monitoring and reporting
To apply for the Senior Account Director role get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0207 928 2525
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Marketing Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Marketing Digital Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Marketing Direct Marketing Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Marketing Integrated Agency jobs in London (Central)